Real Estate Agent at
Olde Forge Realty
Glenn has great Condo experience - having sold 94 more condos than the average agent.
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$3,900,00008/12/2022Glenn helped a buyer purchase this property for 19% under asking price
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$590,00007/20/2022
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$7,695,00005/16/2022
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$2,225,00003/15/2022
- Hingham, MACondominiumBuyer$1,975,00011/16/2021
- Hingham, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$1,975,00011/16/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$4,450,00010/04/2021
More about Glenn Forger
Glenn Forger has been a licensed real estate agent in Massachusetts for 17 years and is currently with Olde Forge Realty in Boston. Glenn's coverage area includes Boston, Hingham, Wellesley, Needham, Milton and Southfield. HomeLight ranks Glenn as one of the top 2% of agents in Boston for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 4% of agents for condos. HomeLight has information on 96 of Glenn's transactions since 2009, 17 of which were in the past two years. Glenn typically represents the buyer (54% of the time), but has also completed 44 seller transactions during this period. Glenn has transacted in Boston more than any other area helping to buy or sell 70 homes including a 2 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom condominium at 204 Union Wharf on July 30, 2010 which sold for $1,310,000 and a 5 bedroom, 5.0 bathroom single family home at 98 Mt. Vernon on June 28, 2013 which sold for $4,300,000.
Top Negotiator 2021
Top Producer 2021
Glenn Forger's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with