Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Preferred
Gregg is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Raleigh agent.
Gregg also has Townhome expertise - working with over 7 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$317,00007/15/2021Gregg outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- 913 Sugar Tree Drive, Mebane, NC 27302MebaneSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$380,00005/21/2021
- 1657 Lake Glen Drive, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526Fuquay VarinaSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$390,00004/16/2021
- Single Family Home6 bed / 6.0 bathBuyer$635,00001/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$355,00001/07/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$200,00012/22/2020
- Condominium9 bed / 6.0 bathSeller$246,00009/25/2020
More about Gregg Warren
Gregg works under Keller Williams Preferred. Gregg has sold 2.97x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 79 of Gregg’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (63% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 30 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Gregg’s work: - Gregg has sold homes for as much as $1,200,908. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 5 days. - Gregg is a top dollar real estate agent. Gregg has completed 24 transactions in Raleigh. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 12 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Gregg Warren's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with