Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty Folsom
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Listing Agent
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
Jacob gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Sacramento agent by 2%.
Jacob is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Sacramento agent.
- 6940 Eastside Ct, Orangevale, CA 95662OrangevaleSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$875,00008/31/2021
- Single Family HomeBuyer$362,50008/24/2021
- 7689 Old Auburn RdCitrus HeightsSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$375,00008/20/2021
- 7291 Meath WayNorth HighlandsSingle Family HomeBuyer$375,00008/19/2021
- 2631 Hoffman CtEl Dorado HillsSingle Family HomeSeller$631,00008/06/2021
- 6515 Pecan AveOrangevaleSingle Family HomeBuyer$410,00008/04/2021
- 1000 Moon CirFolsomCondominiumSeller$380,00008/04/2021
More about Jacob DaRosa
I started in the Real Estate/ Lending business in 2002. I was new to the business but my passion made me want to be the best I could. Since then I started my own company and grew it into a full service Real Estate Business. In April of 2012 I made the switch to Keller Williams Realty Services Although the company I’m affiliated with has changed, the level of service I offer to clients like you hasn’t. I’m excited about the possibilities that this change brings for everyone I do business with. While you may not have heard of Keller Williams Realty, they are the 3rd largest real estate company in the U.S.! With the new marketing and technology tools that this switch gives me – I have a more powerful platform to list, market and sell properties, taking my work with both buyers and sellers to the next level. I love what I do and it is my passion. I love meeting new people and most of my customers become life long friends. Give me a call and you won't be dissapointed. I look foward to meetin you!
Jacob DaRosa's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with