Real Estate Agent at
Braven Enterprises LLC
JeQua gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Detroit agent by 28%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$112,90011/07/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 2 bathSeller$174,90011/04/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer/Seller$28,00009/01/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$22,00006/23/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$88,00006/22/2022JeQua outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$40,00004/20/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$5,50003/25/2022
More about JeQua Halliburton
My name is JeQua Halliburton and I graduated from Michigan State University with a bachelor’s degree in applied engineering sciences. After graduating I joined Inteva Products’ Engineering Leadership Development Program where I was an operations supervisor for some time. I currently work at Inteva as a Product Engineer and I am pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business Administration at Oakland University. I was born and raised in Detroit, MI and am very passionate about uplifting the down trodden and forgotten communities within the city. I am a licensed realtor who specializes with investment properties and tax sale foreclosure. The ultimate goal is to rebuild and redevelop Detroit both commercially and residentially.
JeQua Halliburton's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with