Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Residential
Karen has great Condo experience - having sold 146 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$405,00005/25/2021
- 680 71St Avenue 4, St Pete Beach, FL 33706St Pete BeachCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$185,30003/29/2021
- 118 92Nd Avenue, Treasure Island, FL 33706Treasure IslandSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$355,00008/10/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$431,25005/20/2020
- 6145 Sun Boulevard 301, St Petersburg, FL 33715St. PetersburgCondominium1 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$180,00003/27/2020
- 7902 S Sailboat Key Boulevard 301, South Pasadena Fl 33707St. Pete BeachCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$407,50003/12/2020Karen helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- 6100 S Gulfport Boulevard 311, Gulfport Fl 33707St. PetersburgCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$170,00003/09/2020
More about Karen Wilson
Karen is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Residential. Karen has been in the real estate business for 17 years. Karen has sold 99 condos as a real estate agent, which makes their a condo selling expert.We’ve recorded data for 135 of Karen’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (65% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 54 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Karen’s work: - Karen has sold homes for as much as $783,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Karen is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent sold 29% more homes this year than they did last year. Karen has completed 113 transactions in St. Petersburg. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 105 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Top Negotiator 2020
Karen Wilson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with