Real Estate Agent at
Julia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
Kathleen is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Bronxville agent.
- Co-Op4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,760,00001/18/2023
- Co-Op3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,200,00011/21/2022
- 100 Main Street PH3, Eastchester, NY 10707EastchesterCondominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$1,495,00010/06/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,425,00008/23/2022
- Single Family Home6 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$3,000,00004/25/2022
- 270 Bronxville Road B-71, Yonkers, NY 10708YonkersCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathSeller$724,50004/11/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$2,995,00004/01/2022
More about Kathleen Collins
Kathleen is a real estate agent with Julia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty. Kathleen is a single family home expert. We have data on 63 of Kathleen’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (68% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 27 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Kathleen’s work: - Kathleen has sold homes for as much as $8,500,000. - Kathleen has sold homes in as little as 60 days. - Kathleen is a top dollar real estate agent. Kathleen has completed 40 transactions in Bronxville. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 34 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Top Producer 2021
Top Negotiator 2021
Kathleen Collins's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with