Real Estate Agent at
Kathy sells properties fast - selling more than 56% quicker than the average Concord agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$439,00012/04/2020Kathy helped a buyer purchase this property for 16% under asking price
- Townhome2 bed / 1 bathSeller$360,00010/23/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$495,00010/21/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 2 bathSeller$579,00006/04/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$595,00001/27/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$800,00001/29/2019
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$399,90009/27/2018
More about Kathy Sorensen
About Kathy Sorensen EXPERIENCE: Kathy is a seasoned real estate professional who understands the complexities of the ever-changing marketplace. She has represented buyers and sellers in both residential and commercial real estate transactions for the past 17 years. Her career history also includes a background in business and consumer marketing sales and project management for Fortune 500 companies. Kathy has lived and worked in the San Francisco East Bay area for over 30 years and has helped clients meet their goals and dreams. She will take very excellent care of you and looks forward to working with you to meet your goals and dreams. AFFILIATIONS: Member of National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and the Contra Cost Association of Realtors for both Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. EDUCATION: B.A. Sociology/Psychology, University of Holy Names, Oakland MBA Candidate, California State University, Sacramento. PERSONAL: Kathy lives in Pleasant Hill and has one adult son and one very funny little Daschund. She volunteers at the Bay Area Rescue Mission.
Kathy Sorensen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with