Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Leading Edge
- Foreclosure Specialist
Kenneth is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Detroit agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$247,50008/29/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$53,00012/07/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$33,00011/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$51,94004/26/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$30,00010/08/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$13,50008/26/2019
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$6,00008/19/2019
More about Kenneth Hunter
Kenneth Hunter is a real estate agent with Re/max Leading Edge in Dearborn Heights, Michigan and has been in the real estate business for 9 years. Kenneth has completed transactions in several areas including Detroit, Southfield, Westland, River Rouge, Warren and Hazel Park. HomeLight ranks Kenneth as one of the top 15% of agents in Detroit for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents for selling homes fast. Our database shows that Kenneth has completed 184 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 59% of those transactions and the seller in 41% of them. His specialities - representing Buyers, First-Time Buyers, Foreclosures, Rentals, Condos and his interests includes Investments, and Real Estate sales.
Kenneth Hunter's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Kenneth showed me homes
Mr. Hunter was very helpful.