Real Estate Agent at
A New Century Realty
Leah gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Winchester agent.
Leah is a SFH expert - working with over 86% more single family homes than the average Winchester agent.
Leah also has Townhome expertise - working with over 75 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 438 Princeton StMartinsburgSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$250,00001/10/2023
- 94 Bailey LnCapon BridgeSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$249,00012/13/2022
- 109 Keswick CtWinchesterSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$370,00011/21/2022
- 610 Babbs Mountain RdWinchesterSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$235,00011/21/2022
- 108 Temple CtStephensonTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$312,50011/14/2022
- 228 Tudor DrWinchesterTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$287,00011/09/2022
- 54 Eugene DrInwoodSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$270,00011/04/2022
More about Leah Clowser
Leah is a real estate agent with A New Century Realty. Leah has sold 10.09x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 185 of Leah’s transactions. Leah prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Leah’s real estate experience: - Leah has sold homes for as much as $950,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Leah is a top dollar real estate agent. Leah has completed 53 transactions in Winchester. Leah ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 10% real estate agent in Winchester. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 46 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Leah Clowser's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with