Real Estate Agent at
Allen Edwin Realty Llc
Michael gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Kentwood agent.
Michael is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Kentwood agent.
Michael is a Short Sale expert - working with over 80% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$329,90003/15/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$349,90003/14/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$449,90002/24/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$369,90002/24/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$326,44002/24/2023
- 8733 Cobble Drive, Byron, MI 49315ByronSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$595,04206/08/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$434,90006/07/2022
More about Michael Mcgivney
Mike is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Allen Edwin. He joined Allen Edwin Homes in February 2010. Prior experience includes new home sales with Pulte Homes of Michigan in 1999, becoming sales manager in 2003 and VP of Sales and Marketing for Pulte Homes of Ohio in 2004. From 2008 to 2010, Mike worked with KB Homes in South Carolina and North Carolina as VP of Sales and Marketing. Reason for Joining the Allen Edwin Team: “The people of Allen Edwin. The team is highly focused and devoted to building and delivering a great home and experience for our homeowners. I toured and visited several communities and the New Home Showroom and was amazed at the features and style that was offered for a new home including Energy Star, 10 Year Structural Warranty and great style features such as granite counter tops, crown and chair moldings, stainless steel appliances and more. All ...Show More
Top Producer 2021
Sells Homes Fast 2021
Michael Mcgivney's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with