Real Estate Agent at
- Relocation Specialist
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$282,00003/31/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$625,00001/05/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$605,00008/04/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$165,00006/09/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$325,00001/31/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$194,90001/28/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$289,00001/17/2020
More about Nancy Hubbell
Nancy began her Real Estate Career in 1979 with Real Estate One & in 1983 transferred to The Michigan Group which merged with the local Remax office in 2008 & became Re/Max Platinum. "This is a dynamic company with 4 offices in strategic locations along the US 23 corridor of Michigan from Ann Arbor ( home of The University of Michigan) at US 23 & I-94 northward to Brighton (Livingston County) at the interchange of US 23 & I-96 to Hartland at US 23 & M-59 onto Fenton just south of the US 23 & I-75 interchange. And, we have some of the most outstanding Realtors thru out the company. It's a great company & environment for a Realtor at any level of business. We typically have 41-43% of the market share." Nancy has become proficient in working in the many areas of Real Estate - relocation, marketing & selling homes & land, assisting buyers looking for just the right home & during the recent few years - learning & working thru the m yriad of details in servicing & selling short sales & bank owned homes.
Nancy Hubbell's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Nancy listed and sold my home
Very knowledgeable. Good communication skills. Good listening skills. Easy to work with. She did a great job for us and we would highly recommend her.