Real Estate Agent at
William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty
Nina gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Stratford agent by 8%.
Nina is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Stratford agent.
- 304 Park Street, Stratford, CT 06614StratfordSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$195,00010/05/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$575,00009/24/2021
- 20 Wallace Street, Shelton, CT 06484SheltonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$387,00009/10/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$231,00009/01/2021
- 16 Nature Lane, Shelton, CT 06484SheltonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$949,90008/31/2021
- 1 Charles Road, Oxford, CT 06478OxfordSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$628,40008/25/2021
- 137 Meadow Brook Road 137, Oxford, CT 06478OxfordCondominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$435,00008/24/2021
More about Nina Nyrop
Nina is a real estate agent with William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty. Nina has sold 4.2x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 29 of Nina’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (86% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 4 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Nina’s work: - Nina has sold homes for as much as $730,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 17 days. - Nina is a top dollar real estate agent. Nina has completed 12 transactions in Stratford. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 7 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Nina Nyrop's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with