Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Peace River
Patricia has great Condo experience - having sold 41 more condos than the average agent.
- 7364 Mikasa Drive, Punta Gorda, FL 33950Punta GordaSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$280,00003/25/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$240,00011/06/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$183,00010/23/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$320,00010/19/2020
- 4215 Fairway Place, North Port, FL 34287North PortTownhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$238,90009/10/2020
- 2095 Ellery Street, Port Charlotte, FL 33952Port CharlotteSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$181,00009/09/2020
- 1244 Barton Avenue, Port Charlotte, FL 33948Port CharlotteSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$159,00009/04/2020
More about Patricia Sapp
Patricia is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Peace River. Patricia has been in the real estate business for 36 years. Patricia is a single family home expert. We have data on 111 of Patricia’s transactions. Patricia prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Patricia’s real estate experience: - Patricia has sold homes for as much as $930,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Patricia is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 54% more homes this year than last. HomeLight has data on 38 transactions Patricia has done in Punta Gorda. Patricia has closed 31 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Top Negotiator 2020
Patricia Sapp's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Patricia listed and sold my home
Very knowledgable, very competent.