Real Estate Agent at
My Townhome Realty
Rob has great Condo experience - having sold 170 more condos than the average agent.
Rob is a SFH expert - working with over 86% more single family homes than the average Charlotte agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$472,00002/08/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$365,00001/27/2021
- Condominium4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$575,00001/22/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$325,00001/15/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$246,75012/23/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$331,00012/23/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$348,00012/18/2020
More about Rob Swaringen
Rob Swaringen's value as your real estate agent is packed with experience! He is a long time Charlotte resident, first moving here over 25 years ago. His knowledge of Charlotte real estate growth, shifts and hot spots is virtually unmatched. For the last 5 years, Rob has managed the land development business for a local builder acquiring, rezoning, planning and building some of Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC most beautiful and "walkable" residential and mixed use communities. The combination of his experience with MyTownhome's and Maison's market presence will provide you with the best real estate support available anywhere. Rob's real estate focus is Charlotte's Inner Ring neighborhoods in the East Boulevard & Moorehead Avenue corridor - including Dilworth, Myers Park, Uptown and South End. This area of town has a wide range of real estate from entry level single family homes to high-end, high- rise condominiums and everything in between. This region has consistently been a property
Rob Swaringen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with