Real Estate Agent at
Main Street Realtors
Robert also has Townhome expertise - working with over 7 more townhomes than the average agent.
Robert has great Condo experience - having sold 21 more condos than the average agent.
- 5564 E Saint Irmo Walk, Long Beach, Ca 90803Long BeachSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,350,00003/18/2020
- 700 E Ocean Blvd 3005, Long Beach, Ca 90802Long BeachCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$850,00001/07/2020
- 71 64th Pl, Long Beach, Ca 90803Long BeachSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.5 bathBuyer$1,365,00010/25/2019
- 5279 E Paoli Way, Long Beach, Ca 90803Long BeachSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,100,00010/03/2019
- 217 Santa Ana Ave, Long Beach, Ca 90803Long BeachSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$906,00008/26/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$550,00006/28/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$800,00009/14/2018
More about Robert Hovard
Robert is a real estate agent with Main Street Realtors. Robert has been in the real estate business for 45 years. Robert is a single family home expert. We have data on 70 of Robert’s transactions. Robert prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s what we know about Robert’s work: - Robert has sold homes for as much as $2,408,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 7 days. - Robert is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 55 transactions Robert has done in Long Beach. Robert has closed 51 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Robert Hovard's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with