Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Ruth gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Fort Worth agent by 8%.
Ruth also has Townhome expertise - working with over 16 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller09/27/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller08/31/2021Ruth outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 1717 Avalon Drive, Colleyville, TX 76034ColleyvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller08/31/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller08/27/2021
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller08/24/2021
- 2311 Stanley Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76110Fort WorthSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller08/09/2021
- 10724 Greenview Court, Benbrook, TX 76126BenbrookSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller07/26/2021
More about Ruth Story
Ruth Story is a licensed Texas real estate agent with activity above her peer average, ranked in the 68th percentile of her peers. She has completed at least 25 transactions with an average sale price of $252K. She has closed transactions ranging from $129K to $575K in value. Ruth's brokerage of record is Keller Williams Realty |(817)920-7700 where she primarily serves sellers with Single Family properties in Fort Worth, Benbrook and Weatherford and the Foster Park, Berkeley Place and Fairmount neighborhoods. Ruth stands out because of her depth of experience as a buyer’s agent, the high average price per square foot her listings command compared to comparable homes listed by other agents and her ability to quickly sell her client’s homes, once listed.
Ruth Story's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with