Real Estate Agent at
Steve is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Palo Alto agent.
- Single Family Home8 bed / 6.0 bathSeller$10,000,00006/14/2021
- 4462 Crestwood St, Fremont, CA 94538FremontSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,320,00006/02/2021
- 319 Addison Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301Palo AltoSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$3,800,00005/28/2021Steve outperformed the market - selling this property for 27% over asking price
- 946 N California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94303Palo AltoSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$4,000,00005/28/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$5,350,00005/22/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$5,900,00004/23/2021
- 35429 Blackburn Dr, Newark, CA 94560NewarkSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,350,00003/09/2021Steve outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
More about Steve Pierce
Steve is a real estate agent with Zane Macgregor in Palo Alto, California and has been in the real estate business for 33 years. Steve has completed transactions in several areas including Palo Alto, Menlo Park, West Menlo Park, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills and San Carlos. HomeLight ranks Steve as one of the top 1% of agents in Palo Alto for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 14% of agents for single family homes. Our database shows that Steve has completed 83 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 43% of those transactions and the seller in 57% of them. Steve has transacted in Palo Alto more than any other area helping to buy or sell 45 homes including a 6 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home at 601 Melville Av on April 05, 2011 which sold for $4,900,000 and a 4 bedroom, 4.0 bathroom single family home at 1125 University Av on June 03, 2010 which sold for $3,650,000.
Steve Pierce's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with