Real Estate Agent at
Brian is a SFH expert - working with over 76% more single family homes than the average Palo Alto agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$769,00012/02/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$3,640,00011/17/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$3,750,00011/05/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$3,000,00011/04/2021Brian outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,850,00010/18/2021Brian outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,550,00007/15/2021
- Single Family Home6 bed / 3 bathSeller$3,588,88807/12/2021
More about Brian Chancellor
Brian has been a licensed real estate agent in California for 23 years and is currently with Sereno Group in Palo Alto. Brian's coverage area includes Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Mountain View, San Mateo, Redwood City and Los Gatos. HomeLight ranks Brian as one of the top 1% of agents in Palo Alto for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 9% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 95 of Brian's transactions since 2009, 27 of which were in the past two years. Brian typically represents the seller (57% of the time), but has also completed 41 buyer transactions during this period. Brian has been most prolific in Palo Alto including representing the seller of a single family home at 526 Center Dr that sold for $6,100,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 3475/3485 Middlefield Rd that sold for $4,600,000 in another.
Brian Chancellor's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with