Real Estate Agent at
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Seller Specialist
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Retirement Specialist
Susan sells properties fast - selling more than 56% quicker than the average Grayson agent.
Susan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Grayson agent.
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$332,80009/17/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$490,00009/15/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$370,00009/13/2021
- 415 Mockingbird Dr, Loganville, GA 30052LoganvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$270,00009/09/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$330,00009/01/2021
- 4608 Mink Livsey Rd, Snellville, GA 30039SnellvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$349,50008/20/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4 bathSeller$560,00008/20/2021Susan outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
More about Susan Kliesen
Even though she didn’t grow up in Gwinnett County, she still feels like she is home. Susan has lived here since 1994. She was an Army brat and lived all over the world. She has worked fulltime in the real estate industry in Gwinnett County at RE/MAX Center since 1996 and feels like she grew up in the business because she began her career at 23 years old. She has consistently seen an increase in her business year over year, even during the recession. When the market changed she adapted and changed and not only survived but saw her business grow. Susan’s business was built on the philosophy that if we do a great job for our clients then they will happily refer their friends and family to us. Our focus is on our customers and doing the best job we can and not scouting for the next client.
Top Producer 2020
Susan Kliesen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with