Real Estate Agent at
Prudential California Realty - San Bruno
Teresa is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Antioch agent.
Teresa also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 405 Cunningham Way, San Bruno, CA 94066San BrunoSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$1,600,00009/06/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$500,00008/17/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4 bathSeller$2,500,00007/30/2021Teresa outperformed the market - selling this property for 85% over asking price
- 272 Sparrow St, Vacaville, CA 95687VacavilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$655,00006/18/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$418,00006/14/2021
- 459 Darien Ave, Oakland, CA 94603OaklandSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$650,00006/09/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$470,00005/24/2021
More about Teresa Navarro
Teresa is a real estate agent with Prudential California Realty - San Bruno in San Bruno, California and has been in the real estate business for 13 years. Teresa has completed transactions in several areas including San Bruno, Antioch, South San Francisco, San Pablo, Richmond and Hayward. HomeLight ranks Teresa as one of the top 2% of agents in San Bruno for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 2% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 137 of Teresa's transactions since 2009, 20 of which were in the past two years. Teresa typically represents the seller (53% of the time), but has also completed 65 buyer transactions during this period. Teresa has transacted in San Bruno more than any other area helping to buy or sell 18 homes including a 4 bedroom, 3.0 bathroom single family home at 3271 Highland Dr on September 03, 2015 which sold for $850,000 and a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom single family home at 553 Hazel Av on January 24, 2011 which sold for $770,000.
Teresa Navarro's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with