Real Estate Agent at
Switz Real Estate Associates
Thomas is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Mystic agent.
Thomas has great Condo experience - having sold 45 more condos than the average agent.
- 3 Mitchell Street 17, Stonington, CT 06379StoningtonCondominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$284,50010/06/2021
- 170 Long Wharf Road, Stonington, CT 06355StoningtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$775,00010/01/2021
- 53 Mistuxet Avenue, Stonington, CT 06355StoningtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$445,00009/29/2021
- 12 Cutter Drive, Stonington, CT 06355StoningtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$435,00009/22/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$350,00009/10/2021
- 246 Al Harvey Road, Stonington, CT 06378StoningtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$635,00009/09/2021
- 3 Marlin Drive, Waterford, CT 06385WaterfordSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$391,00008/30/2021
More about Thomas Switz
Thomas Switz is a licensed real estate agent in Connecticut and is currently with Switz Real Estate Associates in Mystic. Thomas's coverage area includes Mystic, Pawcatuck, Stonington, Old Mystic, Noank and Fishers Island. HomeLight ranks Thomas as one of the top 1% of agents in Mystic for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 2% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 210 of Thomas's transactions since 2009, 73 of which were in the past two years. Thomas typically represents the seller (59% of the time), but has also completed 87 buyer transactions during this period. Thomas has transacted in Mystic more than any other area helping to buy or sell 53 homes including a 5 bedroom, 3.0 bathroom single family home at 32 Gled Hill St on December 31, 2014 which sold for $1,720,000 and a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home at 86 Montauk Ave on June 15, 2015 which sold for $950,000.
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Top Producer 2020
Top Negotiator 2020
Thomas Switz's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with