Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Select Realtors Of Ellicott City
Travis sells properties fast - selling more than 63% quicker than the average Baltimore agent.
Travis gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Baltimore agent.
Travis also has Townhome expertise - working with over 55 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 3714 Ady RdStreetSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$1,125,00001/27/2023Travis helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- 218 Wellington CtBel AirTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$389,00001/20/2023
- 7910 Oakdale AveRosedaleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$287,50012/16/2022
- 9317 Wire AveSilver SpringSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$502,50011/18/2022
- 812 S Wakefield StArlingtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$925,00010/07/2022
- 1315 Crofton DrBel AirSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$500,50009/16/2022
- 667 Stirling StBaltimoreTownhome2 bed / 2 bathSeller$185,00009/09/2022
More about Travis Forsyth
Travis is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Select Realtors Of Ellicott City. Travis has sold 9.86x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 123 of Travis’s transactions. Travis prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s what we know about Travis’s work: - Travis has sold homes for as much as $875,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 15 days. - Travis is a top dollar real estate agent. Travis has completed 48 transactions in Baltimore. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 35 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Travis Forsyth's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with