Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Capital Prop.
Troy sells properties fast - selling more than 52% quicker than the average Washington agent.
Troy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Washington agent.
Troy has great Condo experience - having sold 59 more condos than the average agent.
- 4005 Cottage TerBrentwoodSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$439,90011/14/2022
- 8308 Flower Ave #502Takoma ParkCo-Op2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$249,90010/26/2022
- 6202 State StCheverlySingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$624,90010/07/2022
- 809 51st St NEWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$429,90009/15/2022
- 2920 Georgia Ave NW #107WashingtonCo-Op1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$372,50008/12/2022
- 723 Roxboro Pl NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$699,00007/15/2022
- 1814 Riggs Pl NWWashingtonTownhome4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,585,00006/30/2022
More about Troy Patterson
Troy is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and later worked as a fundraiser for universities in the DC area, and then for the National Building Museum. He then began investing in property in the DC area, as well as in Florida and South Carolina. Troy has been a resident of Washington, DC since 1987 and has seen the area change with the times, making him well-tuned to its many nuances.
Troy Patterson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with