Real Estate Agent at
Ttr Sotheby's International Realty
Daniel sells properties fast - selling more than 59% quicker than the average Washington agent.
Daniel gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Washington agent by 6%.
Daniel has great Condo experience - having sold 25 more condos than the average agent.
- 1608 Beekman Pl NW #CWashingtonTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$915,00006/08/2022
- 324 9th St NEWashingtonTownhome4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$1,700,00005/17/2022
- 3418 Q St NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,322,50005/13/2022Daniel outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- 5729 19th St NArlingtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$1,550,00004/29/2022
- 2638 Woodley Pl NWWashingtonTownhome6 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,000,00004/26/2022Daniel outperformed the market - selling this property for 21% over asking price
- 3507 R St NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,975,00004/06/2022Daniel outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- 1828 18th St SEWashingtonTownhome4 bed / 2 bathSeller$525,00003/09/2022
More about Daniel Miller
Daniel is a real estate agent with Ttr Sotheby's International Realty. Daniel has sold 28 condos as a real estate agent, which makes their a condo selling expert.We have data on 42 of Daniel’s transactions. Daniel has worked with buyers 69% of the time, and has represented the seller in 14 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Daniel’s real estate experience: - Daniel has sold homes for as much as $3,550,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Daniel is a top dollar real estate agent. Daniel has completed 31 transactions in Washington. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 19 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Daniel Miller's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with