Real Estate Agent at
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Philip sells properties fast - selling more than 48% quicker than the average Washington agent.
Philip gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Washington agent by 3%.
Philip has great Condo experience - having sold 32 more condos than the average agent.
- 1300 N St NW #701WashingtonCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathSeller$735,00001/18/2023
- 8802 Quarry RdManassasSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$760,00012/28/2022
- 1301 Dilston PlSilver SpringSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$475,00012/09/2022
- 6301 Stevenson Ave #204AlexandriaCo-Op1 bed / 1 bathSeller$225,00012/01/2022
- 313 Kent StFalls ChurchSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,250,00009/23/2022
- 6037 Lands End LnAlexandriaTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$610,00009/22/2022
- 6501 Dorset DrAlexandriaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$570,50008/01/2022
More about Philip Dickson
Philip is a real estate agent with Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a condo expert, as they has sold 6.73x the amount of condos as the average agent in this area.We have data on 45 of Philip’s transactions. Philip has worked with buyers 95% of the time, and has represented the seller in 2 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Philip’s real estate experience: - Philip recently sold one home for $1,300,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 15 days. - Philip is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Philip a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 1% above their list price. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 150% more homes this year than last. HomeLight has data on 41 transactions Philip has done in Washington. Philip has closed 29 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Philip Dickson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with