What's Offered in the Buyer and Seller Insights Report?
- Buyers Use All-Cash, Creative Tactics to Secure Home Purchase
- Home Price, Age, and Condition Most Likely to Be Compromised
- Cost Concerns and Feeling Rushed Top List of Buyer Regrets
- Masks, Vaccines, and Politics Drive Pandemic Relocations
- Over One in Five Bought a Home Sight-Unseen
- Sellers Make Quick Decision to List Based on Rising Prices
- Many Sellers List Higher Than Expected, Receive Unusual Gifts
people surveyed who bought or sold over the past 12 months 1,620
local markets studied 10
HomeLight’s 2022 Homebuyer and Seller Insights Survey was fielded between January 5-January 27, 2022, through an online poll of 1,620 members of the US population who bought or sold a home in the past 12 months. HomeLight partnered with a third-party research panel to provide survey respondents.
Explore additional articles and tools for buying or selling a home.
Backed by America’s top real estate agents, thorough research, and deep data analysis.
Visit our Seller Resource Center