What Do Agents Expect for the 2022 Market?
- 83% expect the coming year to largely remain a seller’s market.
- 75% anticipate that the inventory shortage will persist.
- 58% believe the rise in cash offers is here to say, as sellers want convenience.
- 50% are helping people buy or sell homes in response to the Great Resignation.
- 44% say we'll see buyers try to "lock in" their mortgage rate early in the year.
Top Real Estate Agents Surveyed Nationwide 1,002
Survey Fielded Nov. 30 - Dec. 15, 2021
Read more about the latest real estate market trends
Backed by America’s top real estate agents, thorough research, and deep data analysis.