What's Offered in the Top Agent Insights Report?
- 2021 Housing Market Ready to Go Full Throttle on Heels of a Banner Year for Real Estate
- What Homebuyers Want in 2021: The Hottest Kitchen, Bath, and Outdoor Trends of the New Year
- Remodeling Surge Battles Supply Shortage, ROI Challenges
- COVID-19 Business Closures Shuffle Real Estate Demand Across Communities
- Americans Decide to Work Where They Vacation as Second-Home Purchases Rise
More about HomeLight's Research
top real estate agents surveyed nationwide 1,054
regional data breakdowns for: Pacific, Mountain, Midwest, South Central, Northeast, and South Atlantic 6
HomeLight’s Top Agent Insights report for Q4 2020 was fielded between Nov. 9-23, 2020, through an online poll of top real estate agents across the country. Agents were selected to participate in the survey based on the same performance data HomeLight uses to identify top real estate agents for hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers nationwide.
Preview What's Inside
Get a sneak peek of some of the key data insights from our Q4 2020 survey, including how widespread distribution of a vaccine could impact the market, why shutdowns of our favorite diners are changing the real estate landscape, and which home design preferences homebuyers are gravitating toward in 2021.
Read more about the latest real estate market trends
Backed by America’s top real estate agents, thorough research, and deep data analysis.