What's Offered in the Top Agent Insights Report?
- Seller's Market Sizzles Across the Nation with a Hot Spring and Summer on Deck
- The Desperate Cry for Supply: An Inventory Desert Poses Long-Term Housing Challenges
- How Remote Work and Migration Will Shape the Future of Superstar Cities
- Pool Mania: Backyard Swimming Holes Are Not Only Cool — They're Now a Huge Home Value Boon
- Entertainer's Dream? Your Top Upgrades for Hosting at Home When It's Finally Safe to Do So
top real estate agents surveyed nationwide 1,378
regional data breakdowns for: Pacific, Mountain, Midwest, South Central, Northeast, and South Atlantic 6
HomeLight’s Top Agent Insights report for the Spring of 2021 was fielded between Feb. 18-March 2, 2021, through an online poll of 1,378 real estate agents across the country. Agents were selected to participate in the survey based on the same performance data HomeLight uses to identify top real estate agents for hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers nationwide.
Get a sneak peek into some of the key data insights from our Q4 2020 survey, including an exploration of what’s driving supply to rock-bottom lows, how a ‘school’s out’ homebuying rush could add fuel to an already-hot housing market, and the best features for entertaining guests when it’s safe to host at home again.
Read more about the latest real estate market trends
Backed by America’s top real estate agents, thorough research, and deep data analysis.