What's Offered in the Top Agent Insights Report?
- Frenetic Housing Market Pushes Homebuyers to the Brink
- 'Name Your Price:' Could Seller FOMO Help Balance the Real Estate Scales?
- How the Hybrid Workweek and a Post-Vaccine Mindset Will Shape Future Homebuyer Preferences
- How Much Is the Outdoor Oasis You Built in 2020 Worth Now?
- Bought Your First House in 2020? How to Take Better Care of It This Fall
top real estate agents surveyed nationwide 1,115
regional data breakdowns for: Pacific, Mountain, Midwest, South Central, Northeast, and South Atlantic 6
HomeLight’s Top Agent Insights report for the Summer / Fall of 2021 was fielded between May 20-June 4, 2021, through an online poll of 1,115 real estate agents across the country. Agents were selected to participate in the survey based on the same performance data HomeLight uses to identify top real estate agents for hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers nationwide.
Read more about the latest real estate market trends
Backed by America’s top real estate agents, thorough research, and deep data analysis.