What's Offered in the Top Agent Insights Report?
- Market Downshifts into the Fall Season With Midwest Softening the Most
- Keeping Family Close: Increasing Number of ADUs Largely Housing Parents of the Owner
- Short-Term Rentals Trend Upward, Creating New Opportunities and Challenges
- As Golf Popularity Soars, Nearby Property Values Follow Suit
- Outdoor Fireplaces Get Their Glow Up As Key Outdoor Lounge Feature
top real estate agents surveyed nationwide 1,029
regional data breakdowns for: Pacific, Mountain, Midwest, South Central, Northeast, and South Atlantic 6
HomeLight’s Top Agent Insights report for End of Year 2021 was fielded between Sept. 1-Sept. 19, 2021, through an online poll of 1,029 top real estate agents across the country. Agents were selected to participate in the survey based on the same performance data HomeLight uses to identify top real estate agents for hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers nationwide.
Read more about the latest real estate market trends
Backed by America’s top real estate agents, thorough research, and deep data analysis.