Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc.
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- Vacation Home
- New Construction
- Retirement Specialist
Amy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Olathe agent by 16%.
Amy is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Olathe agent.
- 275 East Skylark StreetGardnerSingle Family HomeBuyer05/24/2022
- 403 Baker StreetBaldwin CitySingle Family HomeSeller05/20/2022
- 2111 Calumet DriveIndependenceSingle Family HomeSeller05/19/2022
- 1539 West Park StreetOlatheSingle Family HomeBuyer05/18/2022
- 7404 East 118th PlaceKansas CitySingle Family HomeBuyer05/05/2022
- 2814 Southwest 11th StreetLees SummitSingle Family HomeBuyer05/05/2022
- 11931 Manchester AvenueGrandviewSingle Family HomeBuyer04/28/2022
More about Amy Williams
Amy started her real estate business in March of 2004. She hit the ground running and closed $1,000,000 worth of business just 2 months later. Amy works full time and has consistently been a Top Individual Agent in her office. Her life-long love of houses combined with her enjoyment in meeting and helping people make her a responsive, caring agent. Amy is focused on empowering her clients through knowledge and education every step of the way. She has been named as a FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent and has earned her designations as ABR, WHS, CRS and CDPE. Prior to becoming a Real Estate Agent, Amy worked as a loan processor and closer with Countrywide Home Loans, and has spent most of her professional life working in the housing industry.
Top Negotiator 2021
Amy Williams's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with