Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc.
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- Vacation Home
- New Construction
- Retirement Specialist
Amy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Olathe agent by 19%.
Amy is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Olathe agent.
- 1714 Belvidere AveIndependenceSingle Family HomeBuyer04/30/2021
- 12922 S Conway CtOlatheSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller04/28/2021
- 11300 Grandview StOverland ParkSingle Family HomeBuyer04/14/2021
- 14908 Stonewood DrGrandviewSingle Family HomeBuyer03/23/2021
- 2905 NE Hirst DrBlue SpringsSingle Family HomeBuyer03/18/2021
- Single Family HomeBuyer02/11/2021Amy helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
- 22157 W 120th TerOlatheSingle Family HomeBuyer02/01/2021
More about Amy Williams
Amy started her real estate business in March of 2004. She hit the ground running and closed $1,000,000 worth of business just 2 months later. Amy works full time and has consistently been a Top Individual Agent in her office. Her life-long love of houses combined with her enjoyment in meeting and helping people make her a responsive, caring agent. Amy is focused on empowering her clients through knowledge and education every step of the way. She has been named as a FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent and has earned her designations as ABR, WHS, CRS and CDPE. Prior to becoming a Real Estate Agent, Amy worked as a loan processor and closer with Countrywide Home Loans, and has spent most of her professional life working in the housing industry.
Top Negotiator 2020
Amy Williams's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with