Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 All Servicese
Andrew is a SFH expert - working with over 74% more single family homes than the average El Cajon agent.
Andrew has great Condo experience - having sold 51 more condos than the average agent.
- Townhome2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$455,00006/03/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$714,91305/31/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$807,00005/23/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$920,00005/05/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$705,00003/21/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$760,00003/04/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$542,50003/03/2022
More about Andrew Pheasant
Andrew Pheasant is a licensed real estate agent in California and is currently with Century 21 All Service in Alpine. Andrew's coverage area includes El Cajon, Santee, San Diego, Lakeside, Rancho San Diego and Winter Gardens. HomeLight ranks Andrew as one of the top 1% of agents in El Cajon for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 1% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 287 of Andrew's transactions since 2009, 76 of which were in the past two years. Andrew typically represents the seller (61% of the time), but has also completed 114 buyer transactions during this period. Andrew has transacted in El Cajon more than any other area helping to buy or sell 124 homes including a 4 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 1967 Brookhurst on July 21, 2014 which sold for $615,000 and a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 556 Mundy Terrace on May 08, 2015 which sold for $550,000.
Andrew Pheasant's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with