Real Estate Agent at
Bobby has great Condo experience - having sold 84 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,361,10010/19/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,275,00010/19/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,379,00010/19/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,786,00010/10/2020
- Condominium1 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$958,00010/09/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,349,00009/01/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,706,00008/16/2020
More about Bobby Carter
Bobby is a real estate agent with Kb Home in San Francisco, California. Bobby has completed transactions in several areas including San Francisco, Oakland, Walnut Creek and Hayward. Bobby ranks as one of the top 14% of agents in San Francisco for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 18% of agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. Bobby has completed 43 transactions since 2010, representing the buyer in 65% of those transactions and the seller in 35% of them. Bobby has been most prolific in San Francisco including representing the seller of a single family home that sold for $2,635,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a condominium that sold for $1,175,000 in another.
Bobby Carter's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with