Real Estate Agent at
North Eastern Group Realty
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Charity gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Fort Wayne agent by 5%.
Charity is a SFH expert - working with over 76% more single family homes than the average Fort Wayne agent.
- 8607 Oakcliff, Fort Wayne, IN 46825Fort WayneSingle Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$380,00005/28/2021
- 5124 Pin Tail, Fort Wayne, IN 46818Fort WayneSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$223,50005/27/2021Charity outperformed the market - selling this property for 18% over asking price
- 6626 Salge, Fort Wayne, IN 46835Fort WayneSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$152,50005/27/2021
- 1622 Echo, Fort Wayne, IN 46815Fort WayneSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$123,00005/27/2021
- 8121 Hanauer, Fort Wayne, IN 46818Fort WayneSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$405,00005/07/2021
- 2921 Elmwood, Fort Wayne, IN 46804Fort WayneSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$419,90005/04/2021
- 10030 Silver Lake, Fort Wayne, IN 46825Fort WayneSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$489,50004/30/2021
More about Charity Middleton
Charity Middleton joined The Noll Team in February of 2012. She spent her college years attending the University of St. Francis; where she received her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in 2001 and was a member of the women’s basketball team. She then went on to complete her MBA from St. Francis in 2005. Prior to becoming a Realtor, Charity was in the recruiting/staffing industry and she also has experience in coaching women’s college basketball. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband Seth and their sons Carter & Cooper. They enjoy vacationing as a family and spending their summers at Crooked Lake. "My biggest joy in this business is helping people/families find the perfect home that will allow them to make memories in years to come! It humbles me to play a part in one of the biggest decisions they will make in their lives."
Charity Middleton's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with