Real Estate Agent at
Era Liberty Realty
Charla sells properties fast - selling more than 65% quicker than the average Martinsburg agent.
Charla gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Martinsburg agent.
- 228 Darden Ct WMartinsburgTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$279,00001/26/2021
- 22 Hichwood CtGerrardstownSingle Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$486,00001/22/2021
- 38 Oatfield CtShepherdstownSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$250,00012/15/2020
- 977 Duckwoods LnMartinsburgSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$230,00012/04/2020
- 420 Cardinal DrInwoodSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$199,90011/20/2020
- 51 Lombard LnBunker HillTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$170,00011/16/2020
- 109 Vicksburg CtMartinsburgSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$235,00011/05/2020
More about Charla Cody
Charla Cody is a dedicated, honest, and market-savvy professional who puts her clients' satisfaction before all else. Her attention to detail, superior people skills, and broad knowledge of the real estate industry, sets her apart. Charla understands the power of marketing and offers customized marketing plans that maximize property exposure. Her fair yet aggressive negotiating style and protectiveness of her clients' best interests and ultimately, their assets, has gained her respect with clients. Charla knows that every transaction represents the most important purchase or sale a person can make, and she takes every precaution to ensure that communication is impeccable. Originally from Arizona, Charla has lived in the Eastern Panhandle for the past 23 years. When she has time away from her busy schedule, she spends time with her husband Bob and their two sons. She enjoys an active lifestyle of travel, gardening, socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
Charla Cody's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with