Real Estate Agent at
Outlaw Real Estate Group
Grant also has Townhome expertise - working with over 8 more townhomes than the average agent.
Grant is a SFH expert - working with over 70% more single family homes than the average Austin agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller06/03/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller05/14/2021Grant outperformed the market - selling this property for 29% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller03/24/2021Grant outperformed the market - selling this property for 19% over asking price
- 248 Smith Rd A, TX 78602BastropMobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller12/23/2020
- 211 Mesa Dr, TX 78641LeanderSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller12/22/2020
- 112 Brady Creek Way, TX 78641Liberty HillSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer11/30/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller10/22/2020
More about Grant Whittenberger
Grant Whittenberger comes to the Outlaw Real Estate Group as a Listing and Buyer Specialist with more than a decade of sales and marketing experience in the Austin real estate market. He has helped lead the sales and marketing initiatives in some of the area’s most successful communities and developments for several national builders, including Wilshire Homes, Lennar Homes, Monterey Homes, Taylor Morrison Homes and Buffington Signature Homes. Starting in sales and eventually leading three builders as V.P. of Sales and Marketing has given Grant special insight into the housing industry. Helping families fulfill their dream of home ownership or selling their existing home to find a new and better place for their family is one of his passions. Since starting in the industry, he has helped hundreds of families into their new homes. Grant believes in providing exceptional service and being focused on your needs thought the entire process. 100% of his business is from referrals so i
Grant Whittenberger's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with