Real Estate Agent at
Alicia gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Austin agent.
Alicia is a SFH expert - working with over 87% more single family homes than the average Austin agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller06/08/2021Alicia outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- 18501 Quiet Range Dr, Elgin, TX 78621ElginSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer06/04/2021
- 10805 Beachmont Ln, Austin, TX 78739AustinSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller05/27/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller05/19/2021Alicia outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer05/07/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer04/12/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller03/26/2021Alicia outperformed the market - selling this property for 23% over asking price
More about Alicia Kelley
A real estate agent for 7 years. Alicia has lived in the SW Austin area for over 13 years and considers her area of specialties to be the Southwest Austin area, which includes, Circle C, Shady Hollow, Onion Creek, Hays, and Buda. Alicia has also lived in Northwest Austin and does business in that area as well, including Georgetown and Round Rock. Alicia’s career experience includes five years of information technology management in the high tech industry, as well as owning/operating a small business while being the mother of two active children. Always interested in real estate, she became licensed in 2009 and started with a local firm in SW Austin. With hard work and support from her friends and family, Alicia has managed to be come a highly successful agent.
Alicia Kelley's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with