Real Estate Agent at
Era Colonial Real Estate
Cheryl also has Townhome expertise - working with over 10 more townhomes than the average agent.
Cheryl is a SFH expert - working with over 76% more single family homes than the average Georgetown agent.
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller02/27/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer02/24/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer02/23/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer01/13/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller12/15/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer12/09/2022Cheryl helped a buyer purchase this property for 15% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer11/16/2022Cheryl helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
More about Cheryl Williams
Cheryl Williams has been a licensed real estate agent in Texas for 7 years and is currently with Era Colonial Real Estate. Cheryl has completed transactions in several areas including Georgetown, Round Rock, Liberty Hill, Serenada, Kingsland and Cottonwood Shores. HomeLight ranks Cheryl as one of the top 2% of agents in Georgetown for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 1% of agents for townhomes. Our database shows that Cheryl has completed 188 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 83% of those transactions and the seller in 17% of them. Cheryl has transacted in Georgetown more than any other area helping to buy or sell 159 homes including a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom single family home at 812 Armstrong on June 30, 2011 which sold for $389,000 and a 4 bedroom, 4.0 bathroom single family home at 2768 Springwood on September 08, 2011 which sold for $499,000.
Cheryl Williams's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with