Real Estate Agent at
Jennifer Rosdail Real Estate Sales, a KWSF Partner
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
- Property Preparations
Jennifer is a TIC expert - transacting over 67% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
Jennifer has great Condo experience - having sold 250 more condos than the average agent.
Jennifer is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average San Francisco agent.
- 1496 Guerrero StreetSan FranciscoOtherBuyer$1,400,00005/19/2023
- 1830 Lawton StreetSan FranciscoSingle Family HomeBuyer$1,551,00004/25/2023
- 566 South Van Ness, #5San FranciscoCondominiumSeller$610,00003/31/2023
- 410 Vernon StreetOaklandSingle Family HomeBuyer$1,911,00002/08/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$950,00001/26/2023Jennifer helped a buyer purchase this property for 19% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$2,605,00001/19/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,300,00001/09/2023Jennifer helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
More about Jennifer Rosdail
I am great at my job because I can’t get enough of San Francisco - the people, the neighborhoods and, of course, the intricacies of our housing market. I have made a lifelong study of the trends, neighborhoods, and life of this city and I write about them on my blog at Living415.com. I’ve even named a neighborhood. The results of this enthusiasm are incredible: I have consistently been in the top 1% of San Francisco Realtors, and in 2017 I was in the top 10 agents in the city out of 4700 (for closed transactions; #21 in terms of closed dollar volume). This helps my clients because the more transactions I do, the more data points and relationships I can leverage to get their business done.
Top Producer 2021
Jennifer Rosdail's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Jennifer helped me buy a home
Jennifer did a great job helping me view several sites, pointing out the pros/cons, then helping me close on my selected property.