Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Res. R.e.
- Luxury Specialist
Jill has great Condo experience - having sold 123 more condos than the average agent.
Jill is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Miami Beach agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$3,450,00001/17/2023
- Condominium3 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$10,400,00005/17/2022
- 5325 Fisher Island Dr 5325, Miami Beach, FL 33109Miami BeachCondominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$3,295,00003/21/2022
- 7945 Fisher Island Dr 7945, Miami Beach, FL 33109Miami BeachCondominium3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$6,390,00002/18/2022Jill helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Condominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$4,550,00002/16/2022
- Condominium4 bed / 6.0 bathSeller$5,894,25002/14/2022
- Condominium5 bed / 6.0 bathSeller$10,250,00011/19/2021
More about Jill Eber
Jill Eber, raised in Miami Beach, is always up to a challenge. A scuba diving and snow skiing enthusiast and formerly a professional singer, Jill attended Boston University and graduated from The University of Miami with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Her success in the real estate area is evidenced by her membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Club for many years. She has had record-breaking sales in Fisher Island, Bal Harbour, Gables Estates, and the Miami Beach Islands. Her specialty is luxury residences both homes and condominiums throughout the Greater Miami area. Jill's real estate reputation and experience brought her in contact with many renowned Miami personalities. She has represented Mickey Arison and Robert Dickinson, both of Carnival Cruise Lines; Jim Courier, international tennis star; Gary Hall Jr., Olympic goal medal swimmer; Raul Fernandez, CEO & Founder of Proxicom, Inc. and co-owner of the Washington Wizards
Top Negotiator 2021
Top Producer 2021
Jill Eber's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with