Real Estate Agent at
The Avenue Home Collective
Jocelyn sells properties fast - selling more than 52% quicker than the average San Diego agent.
Jocelyn also has Townhome expertise - working with over 10 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 13325 Via Sabbia 6, San Diego, CA 92129San DiegoTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$889,00009/20/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$390,00009/17/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$756,00008/18/2021
- Townhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$515,00007/30/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$1,052,00007/29/2021
- 17087 W Bernardo Drive 102, San Diego, CA 92127San DiegoCondominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$501,80007/28/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$925,00007/13/2021
More about Jocelyn Lomahan
For Jocelyn Lomahan, success is all about uplifting others, and she has been doing so for her hometown of San Diego her entire life. Jocelyn’s professional and personalized approach to real estate has made her a leader in her community. A licensed agent since 2002, Jocelyn has experience with every element of the market, from luxury homes to distressed properties, as well as designations as a Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource and Seniors Real Estate Specialist®. Jocelyn’s skills have been recognized for multiple consecutive years by the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) and the San Diego Association of REALTORS® Circle of Excellence. Jocelyn’s background in banking and telecommunications armed her with the skills to provide consistent, top-tier customer service. Communication is truly the heart of Jocelyn’s business, and she knows how to listen. Jocelyn ...Show More
Jocelyn Lomahan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with