Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Distinctive Real Estate, Inc.
Kathy sells properties fast - selling more than 58% quicker than the average Arlington agent.
Kathy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Arlington agent.
Kathy is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average Arlington agent.
- 1196 Monroe StHerndonSingle Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$700,00008/30/2022
- 2447 N Ohio StArlingtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$899,00008/26/2022
- 2572 Military RdArlingtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$890,00008/09/2022
- 5722 4th St NArlingtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,150,00006/03/2022
- 20151 Valhalla SqAshburnTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$822,00006/01/2022Kathy outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- 1009 N Livingston StArlingtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,201,00005/31/2022Kathy outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- 2411 Riverview TerAlexandriaTownhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$615,00004/22/2022
More about Kathy Rehill
Kathy is a real estate agent with Re/max Distinctive Real Estate, Inc.. Kathy is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 44 of Kathy’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (63% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 17 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Kathy’s real estate experience: - Kathy recently sold one home for $1,625,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 14 days. - Kathy is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Kathy a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 0% above their list price. HomeLight has data on 27 transactions Kathy has done in Arlington. Kathy has closed 22 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Kathy Rehill's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with