Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Wellesley - Central St.
Melissa is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Wellesley agent.
- Natick, MACondominiumBuyer$945,00006/15/2022
- Newton, MACondominiumSeller$1,055,00006/15/2022
- Wellesley, MACondominiumBuyer$940,00006/09/2022
- Wellesley, MASingle Family HomeSeller$2,850,00006/01/2022
- Wellesley, MASingle Family HomeSeller$3,350,00005/31/2022Melissa outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- Wellesley, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$2,685,00005/26/2022
- Newton, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$2,939,00005/20/2022
More about Melissa Dailey
Melissa Dailey has been a licensed real estate agent in Massachusetts for 14 years and is currently with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Wellesley - Central St. in Wellesley. Melissa's coverage area includes Wellesley, Needham, Cochituate, Waltham, Newton and Dover. HomeLight ranks Melissa as one of the top 1% of agents in Wellesley for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 3% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 164 of Melissa's transactions since 2009, 57 of which were in the past two years. Melissa typically represents the buyer (53% of the time), but has also completed 76 seller transactions during this period. Melissa has been most prolific in Wellesley including representing the seller of a single family home at 86 Woodlawn Ave that sold for $4,625,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 16 Highgate that sold for $4,575,000 in another.
Top Producer 2021
Melissa Dailey's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with