Real Estate Agent at
Mollie is a TIC expert - transacting over 75% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
Mollie has great Condo experience - having sold 172 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,030,00008/31/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$945,00008/20/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$2,700,00008/13/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,560,00007/23/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,274,10007/22/2021
- 69 Clementina St 801, San Francisco, CA 94105San FranciscoCondominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$968,00007/15/2021
- 3620 Cesar Chavez St 302, San Francisco, CA 94110San FranciscoCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,190,00007/09/2021
More about Mollie Poe
"As a consistent Top Producer and Zephyr's #1 Company Top Producer in 2009, I have gained experience working on over 400 successful transactions, in various market conditions, over the past 12 years. Whether you plan to spend $500,000 or $5M+ , you've got to have vision to buy in this market: You need to work with someone who understands your needs and can offer creative ideas. This is what I specialize in! I've listed and sold single-family homes, condos, TICs, lofts and multi-unit buildings. Additionally, I'm ready to put my strong negotiation skills and extensive contractual knowledge to work. There's nothing I love more than finding someone a home that not only fits their lifestyle, but that best leverages their investment. Nothing good comes easy in this market, but with twelve years under my belt, I can prepare you for the trials and tribulations of buying or selling your home, and help you survive it. While I understand and appreciate the advantages of loft living, I have
Top Producer 2020
Mollie Poe's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with