Real Estate Agent at
Pacific Union International
Teresa sells properties fast - selling more than 35% quicker than the average Sonoma agent.
Teresa gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Sonoma agent by 3%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$867,00001/20/2022Teresa outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$599,00001/14/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,050,00012/13/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,810,00009/23/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$750,00007/21/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$1,375,00008/17/2020
- 847 W Spain St #7, Sonoma, Ca 95476SonomaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$557,00012/31/2019
More about Teresa Birt
Teresa is a real estate agent with Pacific Union International in San Bruno, California and has been in the real estate business for 24 years. Teresa's coverage area includes San Bruno, San Francisco, San Mateo, San Carlos, South San Francisco and Daly City. HomeLight ranks Teresa as one of the top 3% of agents in San Bruno for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. HomeLight has information on 24 of Teresa's transactions since 2009, 3 of which were in the past two years. Teresa typically represents the seller (71% of the time), but has also completed 7 buyer transactions during this period. Teresa has transacted in San Bruno more than any other area helping to buy or sell 7 homes including a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 325 Courtland Dr on May 21, 2009 which sold for $738,000.
Teresa Birt's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with