Real Estate Agent at
Nicholas gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Marion agent by 10%.
Nicholas is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Marion agent.
Nicholas has great Condo experience - having sold 11 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$43,00012/02/2022Nicholas helped a buyer purchase this property for 22% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$169,00010/28/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$665,00010/07/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$160,50305/20/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$415,00003/28/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$529,60803/25/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$159,00001/25/2022
More about Nicholas Conrey
I am a product of Cedar Rapids. I was born and raised here. I have personally witnessed the growth and the amazing transformation of my city though out the years. I love my city. From entertainment, professional networking, school systems, shopping, medical facilities, and real estate, I know it all. I can help guide you through your transition and help you fall in love with Cedar Rapids like I have. I graduated from Kennedy High School and went to the University of Iowa. After college I joined Escrow Services of Iowa and later became a project manager for Premiere Developers for almost 12 years. During that time, I contributed over 400 homes and condos to the Cedar Rapids area. I married my high school sweetheart and have a son and a daughter. Together we like to support the Iowa Hawkeye sporting events, fish at local lakes and rivers, and explore walking trails. In my free time, I also like to support the arts, local entertainment, and nightlife establishments.
Nicholas Conrey's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with