Real Estate Agent at
Rebecca gets the job done - completing more sales than the average St. Petersburg agent by 9%.
Rebecca has great Condo experience - having sold 70 more condos than the average agent.
- 1672 S Prescott Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756ClearwaterSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$375,00005/28/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$119,00007/31/2020
- 8651 10Th Street N 118, St Petersburg, FL 33702St. PetersburgCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$64,00005/22/2020
- 7047 Briarwood Avenue N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781Pinellas ParkSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$245,00003/27/2020
- 5621 N 4th Avenue, St Petersburg Fl 33710St. PetersburgSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$150,50002/28/2020
- 6060 S Shore Boulevard 705, Gulfport Fl 33707St. PetersburgCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$315,00002/27/2020
- 175 S 1st Street 2004, St Petersburg Fl 33701Windsor HeightsCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$622,50002/12/2020
More about Rebecca Stewart
EXPERIENCE REALTOR RE/MAX Metro January 2011 – Present (2 years 2 months) REALTOR Coldwell Banker 2006 – 2010 (4 years)St. Petersburg, FL EDUCATION Rollins College B.A., Organizational communication INTERESTS Travel, sewing, doll houses, quilting, family ORGANIZATIONS The top percentage of REALTORS are graduates of the REALTOR Institute (GRI), as is Rebecca. Also, she also joins the elite percent of realtors with her professional designation as a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). Lately, as the market has required additional expertise, she has become a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE).
Rebecca Stewart's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with