Real Estate Agent at
Rebecca gets the job done - completing more sales than the average St. Petersburg agent by 9%.
Rebecca has great Condo experience - having sold 70 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$460,00003/22/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$475,00001/28/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$215,00001/06/2022
- 300 6th Street N 9, Safety Harbor, FL 34695Safety HarborTownhome2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$160,00009/03/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$375,00005/28/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$119,00007/31/2020
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$64,00005/22/2020
More about Rebecca Stewart
EXPERIENCE REALTOR RE/MAX Metro January 2011 – Present (2 years 2 months) REALTOR Coldwell Banker 2006 – 2010 (4 years)St. Petersburg, FL EDUCATION Rollins College B.A., Organizational communication INTERESTS Travel, sewing, doll houses, quilting, family ORGANIZATIONS The top percentage of REALTORS are graduates of the REALTOR Institute (GRI), as is Rebecca. Also, she also joins the elite percent of realtors with her professional designation as a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). Lately, as the market has required additional expertise, she has become a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE).
Rebecca Stewart's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with