Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams St Pete Realty
Richard is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average St. Petersburg agent.
Richard has great Condo experience - having sold 38 more condos than the average agent.
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$740,00008/02/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$152,50004/08/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$391,00004/08/2022Richard outperformed the market - selling this property for 18% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$410,00003/23/2022
- 3236 Indian Gulf Lane, Spring Hill, FL 34607Spring HillSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$205,00003/23/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$600,00003/03/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$799,90001/28/2022
More about Richard Harris
Bruce Harris has a proven track record in all aspects of the real estate industry. Bruce started his working years in the banking industry on the management side. He took hold of all the different avenues banking had to offer but learned early on the he excelled in helping his customers through the cumbersome loan process. Bruce began selling real estate in the late 90’s for his own ventures and decided it was time to form his own real estate venture. In the 2000’s Bruce owned and operated his own successful real estate brokerage firm earning numerous awards, one being listed as the top 10% of all of the franchised offices in the United States and Canada. Bruce holds a real estate broker license in Florida and is a member of the Pinellas Realtor® Organization, Florida Association of Realtors®, The National Association of Realtors®, and the Mid Florida MLS. Bruce is native to Florida, and graduated from Florida Southern College, majoring in Business Administration. Bruce’s strong
Richard Harris's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with