Real Estate Agent at
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Ryan sells properties fast - selling more than 52% quicker than the average Washington agent.
Ryan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Washington agent.
Ryan has great Condo experience - having sold 35 more condos than the average agent.
- 4604 4th St NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$745,00012/02/2022
- 1722 Varnum St NWWashingtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$1,435,00008/23/2022
- 4217 Bel Pre RdRockvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$572,50008/05/2022
- 623 Keefer Pl NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$770,00007/01/2022
- 411 Buchanan St NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$935,00006/02/2022
- 610 L St NEWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$900,00005/31/2022
- 17530 Gatsby TerOlneySingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$785,00005/17/2022
More about Ryan Dasilva
Ryan works under Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.. Ryan has sold 32 condos as a real estate agent, which makes their a condo selling expert.We’ve recorded data for 58 of Ryan’s transactions. Ryan has worked with sellers 65% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 23 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Ryan’s work: - Ryan has sold homes for as much as $878,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Ryan is a top dollar real estate agent. - HomeLight considers Ryan a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 0% above their list price. Ryan has completed 51 transactions in Washington. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 39 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Ryan Dasilva's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with